Is red shade #81540 nice?

Chanel can be strange when naming it's colors. 81540 is normally a darker shade of Red but it was also used 11P & 11C on brighter reds. So you can't really count on it being the same shade just because it has the same code.
If you also know the season, someone maybe able to show you pictures.

Thank everyone . My SA said it's dark red. Rouge fine color and it'd 12c. Lalybelle is right. 12p use code 81540 and it's bright red. So I'm confused. I like 12p color but not the dark red. Please help

^ There is only either 11P or 12C currently. No 12P yet. 11p red is dark red and 12C red is brighter red with orange undertone. Not sure which one your SA has because you mentioned both "dark red/rouge fonce" and "12C" which is very confusing because 12C red is definitely brighter and not darker.

Anyway, if it is the 12C red timeless clutch, it is the one in lambskin which looks like this.

I am guessing the SA must have a 12C red in caviar which is a darker red and totally different than lambskin which has the same color code. I wanted a red flap too. How does everyone think of the darker red in caviar? If you were to buy a red flap for 12C, would you go with the lambskin red (orange tone) or the cavier red (burgundy/bordeaux tone)?

I been lurking around on "red item page". I noticed 12c rouge fonce has very dark red, which I don't like b/c I prefer the bright red. Will speak w/ my SA tomorrow to ask for pix if possible. If not I might pass this one. (which I really like new clutch bag with chain)