Is Raisin still available as SO?

Thanks Madame Bijoux, I'm always late, I was offered a Raisin Birkin by my SA a few years ago, and I turned it down, now that I want one, it's hard to find!

Thanks Madame Bijoux, I'm always late, I was offered a Raisin Birkin by my SA a few years ago, and I turned it down, now that I want one, it's hard to find!

Have you considered Cassis, duna? Now that I've seen the color IRL, I find it quite similar. Just a tad brighter, but still a deep plummy shade. One of our tPFers posted some excellent comparison photos in the pink/purple color thread...

I tried to SO raisin a few times but it hasn't been available even for SO sadly. I had to go for iris instead. But I'm still thinking of this beautiful colour. Does anyone know if i order it at FSH, will there be a better chance??

As of this season, raisin is still on the SO list, but it is not available in box, because box in general is not in the SO system, box can only be ordered at podium.

Because I just tried to SO a box raisin birkin and my SA was filling the application online whilst asking for my options, and I was told, box is not available to SO, so i would have to choose another leather if I still want raisin, and if I only want box, then they will order one for me at the podium but i will have to pick another colour.

Oh I was not told that raisin was available for SO this season!!! It definitely wasn't available last year and early this year as I even saw a list of available colours and leathers. Cassis sounds lovely but I think it is considerably lighter than raisin, don't you think?? I would love to see more comparison pictures between those colours.

Mme CLMdeF said:
Oh I was not told that raisin was available for SO this season!!! It definitely wasn't available last year and early this year as I even saw a list of available colours and leathers. Cassis sounds lovely but I think it is considerably lighter than raisin, don't you think?? I would love to see more comparison pictures between those colours.

Yes, it is slightly lighter in that cassis has a Pinot Noir undertone whereas Raisin has a burgundy undertone.... Raisin in box particularly can pull brown undertones.

Thanks ladies for your help!

My quest is over: my wonderful SA has found me a Cassis Birkin:yahoo:!! In the end I think it's a better option, since Raisin has brown undertones, and I already have 2 brown Birkins.