Is Priscilla discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ve been waiting to get Priscilla to be in stock for a while. I did ask SA at Harrods 3 weeks ago too if its discontinued, he said no its not but dont know when it will be in stock. Last time i checked LV website on 3 days ago, it was out of stock. So last night i looked LV website again, its gone... disappear from the website :wtf: . It made me have a bad dream all night. So i called the customer service this morning... they said yes its discontinued! I was so shocked and now im:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

2. they have then on elux..... have you tried calling another store to have one transferred ?

3. I live in UK... eLux wont transfer to any shops outside US and wont ship to uk either.

4. There is nothing in the Uk at all ? Wow I didnt think the bag was that popular....

5. Have you asked the helpline if there are any in the UK?

if you have a good relationship with a store they may be able to transfer one fron Europe
    another option is go to Paris you can often pick discontinued pieces there