Is Portobello classic enough?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies who are lucky Portobello owners, do you think the two tone Portobello classic enough to have for years and years? I am also not sure if it's a permanent collection now? Also please share your experience how comfortable this baby is (handles, size, space, etc.)?
    Thanks a lot!

2. Very classy, comfortable,and can carry everyday or to a special event dressy enough. I have beige/ black, black/black, this is a need.

3. Honestly, I dont think you can ever predict it will be a permanent collection. Very few lines ever stay permanent. I remember how popular those cambon bags were... now they no longer make them.

If you love the bag and you consider it timeless - go for it! You can never go wrong with chanel.

4. ita!!!!

5. If you loves it you should get it. Seen IRL for a first time a black and purple tweed portobello at Rue Cambon today! it is just TDF:love:

6. #6 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    :nuts: OMG!!! *panting* :drool: oooh, anyone, pics pls!

luv, luv the portobello... actually more than the classic totes ;)

7. Well said!!

8. It is one of my Favorite Chanels!

9. I have 2 Portobellos. I will be getting a third, so yes I love them and think they are very classic , yet edgy and fab.

10. Thanks everyone! What is a current price for black and tan Portobello?

11. I don't know how classic I consider the Portobello to be, but if it means anything, I also like it more than the classic totes such as the GST!

12. OMG! It sounds beautiful!

13. I recently got a Portobello after lusting for it for months. In love with it! Definitely get one! I agree with the others...if you like it, get it. Who cares if it's part of the permanent collection or not?

14. I love mine! I hope to add another to my collection soon.

15. i think for portobello its either u love it or u hate it =) for me, i love ittttt, i am buying the purple-fuchsia tweed and the grey flap onessss =) yipeeeeee