Is Pomme being discontinued?

Gaolga

LV Geek
O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
Hi,

I have been hearing here and there that the vernis Pomme d'amour will be discontinued... does anyone know if is true? and if yes, does it apply to all products? also agendas??? :crybaby:

Thanks!

When I bought my Pomme Sarah in 2008, I was told it was being discontinued. Rumors about Pomme being discontinued are always flying around. I won't believe it until it's gone.

I have asked about this both at my local boutique (spoke with the leather goods manager) and at the 866 CS number. They both answered with a resounding NO.... so I think that we are good for now. ;) **For the record, the leather goods manager has always given me the correct information.

I have asked about this both at my local boutique (spoke with the leather goods manager) and at the 866 CS number. They both answered with a resounding NO.... so I think that we are good for now. ;) **For the record, the leather goods manager has always given me the correct information.

I have a SLG in MC and an Agenda in Pomme on my whishlist... since it seems that MC really will be discontinued I will take that one first...

I have a SLG in MC and an Agenda in Pomme on my whishlist... since it seems that MC really will be discontinued I will take that one first...

You are welcome! I just love the Pomme.... I got the Sarah wallet not too long ago and it is one of my favorite SLG's! It is a really gorgeous color.:heart: