Is perforated **OUTDATED**?

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
I currently have a Speedy 35 mono on layaway on Fashionphile and I am thinking of canceling it to put a fushia perforated speedy 30 on layaway? I have no LE and thought this would look adorable if I added a strap... what do you guys think? Is it too outdated?

I'm going to go out on the limb here. I know ppl will hate me. But of all the LE designs, I'm just so not fond of the perforated style. It was cute when it first came out, but then just started to seem outdated. None of the other LE's have the same problem.

I'm going to go out on the limb here. I know ppl will hate me. But of all the LE designs, I'm just so not fond of the perforated style. It was cute when it first came out, but then just started to seem outdated. None of the other LE's have the same problem.

Meh, I don't really care for it either.
But then again, LV is LV and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :biggrin:

I don't think it it is dated. LV did the SC line of perforated saumurs and noes in 2012. Chanel has perforated flaps again this season. If you love it, get it.

I BEGGED for a Perf for my 16th birthday when they first came out....now I look at the bag and say "Thank goodness I did not get that bag" hehe. Absolutely no offense to anyone who loves it, I personally don't prefer it. If you are going to get a Speedy, go classic or something else just not Perf!