Is perforated **OUTDATED**?

Of all the bags I own the pink perforated speedy gets the most compliments. I wish it was bigger.... It really is a stunning bag. I rather have something a bit different than carry what everyone else is.
Buy what you love the most.:smile:

Personally I would stick with the speed 35. It seems more versatile, BUT if you’re really into it then you should go and get it anyways. You have to get something that will make you happy and that you know you will wear. I for one don’t care if something is “dated” or not. I think it’s all about the styling of the bag and how much it makes you feel good.

I actually don't think it's dated, but I would prefer a classic Speedy over a LE one. I just think its so much more versatile and such a beautiful icon. I like it the original way!

What would look better to you? A same old run of the mill speedy that everyone has and can not go a day without seeing one because they are so mass produced over the years?

Or would you rather have a speedy that is LE and very limited made for only one season?

What would make them dated? I thought speedy was a classic Iconic Bag?????? So only a certain type of speedy can be dated?

I say go for it!!!!! Get it!

Well I am new to LV and when I first saw the perforated speedy, I had to find one. I found a fuschia that was practically new. I didn't know it was outdated, but then again so am I so we are a great match! I love the original speedy also and will be getting one of those one day, but grabbed the LE when I found the right one.

I guess that is what an LE means to me, that it will be outdated sooner than later, but I find that is one of the draws.

What would look better to you? A same old run of the mill speedy that everyone has and can not go a day without seeing one because they are so mass produced over the years?

Or would you rather have a speedy that is LE and very limited made for only one season?

What would make them dated? I thought speedy was a classic Iconic Bag?????? So only a certain type of speedy can be dated?

I say go for it!!!!! Get it!

Well said! I own the perforated speedy and I think it is gorgeous :smile: