Is patent here to stay?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I keep the shoes?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just bought a patent Manolo Pangala. I was wondering if I can use it for at least 2 years, or is it that trendy of a shoes that I can't wear it next fall???

I've attached the picture from style.com ... I like the shoes, it was on sale on NM but now I'm having second thoughts since I also splurge on 4 other pairs of Manolos...

And I already have another pair of Patent D'orsay Manolos...

Thanks~!!

pangala.jpg
  2. Everyone is showing patent. Chanel has a great white patent leather tote for spring. I'd say at least two years by the time the masses catch on!!

Here's a pic of my black patent Louboutins and my red patent Clergeries. I plan on getting my use out of them for at least two years!

CLpatent.jpg RCred.jpg
  3. I don't think it'll stay for too much longer but it will always come back! That said, if you don't love the shoes, no use keeping them.

4. Oh I hope so! There is nothing like a pair of high heel patent leather pumps!

Food for the soul!

5. I love patent leather ... it's especially good in the rain!

6. are they comfortable? I have a pair of MJs and they tend to rub my skin raw :sad:

7. i love patent leather in bags and shoes.. it will definitely stay IMO

8. I hope so. I love it. It's sophisticated and dressy. I have some patent pumps and a patent vintage bag.

9. i love patent accessories!
    here are my patent louboutins!

marplissime.jpg
  10. Patent is timeless now, IMO. Enjoy!

11. patent shoes have been around forever! I think they're here to stay.

12. I agree with Bagsforme. Patent leather shoes have been around forever. They will always be in style.

13. I voted yes ( I certainly hope so!)

14. LOL - I hope so - I haven't bought patent since high school, then with all the patent this fall, I finally caved and bought a pair of patent Manolos too.
    In the spring runways, I'm still seeing it, but I think it really peaked this fall. It'll always be around, but maybe not quite as big as fall 06.

15. I hope patent leather will stay, cause I really love it. BTW I think your shoes are gorgeous.