Is Paddington still popular????

Mia729

Feb 21, 2010
I tried to sell my paddington to an online preowned store the other day. but they only offer me $500 for my bag!! i'm very disappointed!!! :sad:
I bought my paddington in 2008 and it still looks like new now (coz i only carried it for a few times). its original retail price is $2,xxx and it's a really pretty metallic midnight blue color (hard to find, imo :P). now it only worth $500?????!!!!
What should i do with the bag, sell it or keep it???

resale rices for paddies have gone down because the market is flooded with them!

If you would still wear it keep it, if you don't wear it at all no sense in holding on!

In my opinion the paddington will always be a classic bag. It has been around for many years and it is still being sold at some of the major department stores. It is so classic that it still retains its original style. I think you may regret letting it go. However, if you could get alot more than 500$ then you could always buy another down the line.

i can see that now u become a chanel and bal girl!! hahhahaha, same here!!
im recently selling all my lv,bv,chloe....all the bags that I dont like any more, just to buy Chanels and Bals!!! :P

In my opinion the paddington will always be a classic bag. It has been around for many years and it is still being sold at some of the major department stores. It is so classic that it still retains its original style. I think you may regret letting it go. However, if you could get alot more than 500$ then you could always buy another down the line.

I think i will keep this bag as an alternative bag, until i find a better offer. i still love the metallic blue color :biggrin:

The Paddington is so common where I live so it's gotta be an unusual style or color to attract attention. I still think that they are classic and beautiful, though. Most consignment shops won't give you more than $500 for any Chloe handbag because they plan on selling them for about $1000 each. Consignment shops around here usually give you 50% of what they sell it for. Most shoppers won't pay more than $1000 for a used bag. Since they've become so common they haven't really been going up in value.

The Paddington is so common where I live so it's gotta be an unusual style or color to attract attention. I still think that they are classic and beautiful, though. Most consignment shops won't give you more than $500 for any Chloe handbag because they plan on selling them for about $1000 each. Consignment shops around here usually give you 50% of what they sell it for. Most shoppers won't pay more than $1000 for a used bag. Since they've become so common they haven't really been going up in value.

Thanks for the info.!!!! i have to say the Consignment shops are tooo greedy!! hahahhaa.....