Is Paddington still popular????

There is still something rather lovely about the Paddy, although they weigh heavily with all the hardware- they have a certain charm, and there has to be a reason for the longevity that the style enjoys. :smile:
Whenever I use mine, I remember how sweet she is!

I love mine, I have one regular (prune) and one baby (nuage). I sold my first regular about a year ago and got almost what I paid for it even though Id had it 2 years because I never pay retail here so people bid and bid thinking theyre getting it for a bargain when it was a bargain to begin with.
Id never sell the 2 I have even though I never ever use them because one day I just might and paddingtons are what got me into designer bags to begin with, my first was my tan paddy which I sold. Nice just to have them in my collection.

I have a huge collection of many Chloe styles in tons of colors and Chloe accessories, etc. and the paddingtons and Bettys are my favorites! I will NEVER sell them. Someday my daughter can add mine to her collection! (But I think she'll need to rent a storage room!)

i can see that now u become a chanel and bal girl!! hahhahaha, same here!!
im recently selling all my lv,bv,chloe....all the bags that I dont like any more, just to buy Chanels and Bals!!! :P

Love the Valentine bag on your avatar.

I can also totally relate to what you're saying re: selling your existing bags for Chanels and Bals.

I've sold a few Chloes and Bals to fund my new found love for Chanel too :P

And yes, it's really sad how much the value of the Paddingtons have dropped. But having said that, i've just decided to get myself another paddy :graucho: I actually think the paddy style is a pretty classy one and i plan to still wear my paddys in the next few years to come.