Is Oxblood replacing Chocolate as a core colour?

stopmenow

Jan 21, 2012
Just that really, I keep hearing that Chocolate is being phased out and I think I've read that Oxblood is going to become a core colour now. I'd love an Oxblood bag but just can't settle on one of the current ones, I wouldn't use a lily enough, I have four bays already and the del ray leather looks too fragile. I wondered if more might come out next winter?

According to the SAs in my local standalone store, it is replacing chocolate. I am waiting on an Oxblood Tessie Hobo, and whilst there is a wait, it is not being limited to this season.

Hope that helps!

Thank you. I've just had a look at chocolate bags on the website and there are hardly any left so we definitely need a bigger range of bags in oxblood. I would love to see a daria and alexa. I hope there are some coming for winter next year. When does that range get shown?

stopmenow: I believe several ladies here own oxblood darias.

Perhaps one will be kind enough to post a pic?
Or, try scrolling through reference library/old threads. It's a favorite among darias.

stopmenow: I believe several ladies here own oxblood darias.

Perhaps one will be kind enough to post a pic?

Or, try scrolling through reference library/old threads. It's a favorite among darias.

I own an oxblood daria. I'll try and upload you a picture tomorrow 😊
It's a lovely colour. Perfect for this season and next. Actually I would say it suits all seasons. It's a very versatile colour

Glad to hear oxblood is here to stay. I feel like I don't have to go rush out to buy the medium Lily I've been lusting over for months now... Especially since I just bought a Balenciaga yesterday. Soon medium Lily, soon!