Is Oversized Muse good for men?

I do have one and you can have a look at the Action Pic I posted, but I have to be honest and tell you I don't wear it too often. It definitely has a certain feminine feel to it and I tend to grab my Rive Gauche and the Raspail more often, only going for the Muse when the rest of the outfit is very structured.

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/my-first-ysl-os-muse-caramel-i-m-238335.html

Currently, I can't get the Besace Messenger out of my head which I think would make a terrific men's bag. Other than that, I usually stick to classic totes.

Hi C_24, do you find Rive Gauche good for men? I like Rive Gauche very much but wonder if this is a little bit too feminine to wear it. Do you have a pic to share? I want to see how good a guy wear Rive Gauche before I buy one.

^It's the term for colour that fades from one shade to another (e.g. dark to light or pink to purple)

Here's a pic, but personally I'm not a fan of patent for men. I would go for leather (it's actually goat not calf, and Anthracite is a tdf colour!)

Attachments

• prodImageCA1T7XV6.jpg
    prodImageCA1T7XV6.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 94
^It's the term for colour that fades from one shade to another (e.g. dark to light or pink to purple)

Here's a pic, but personally I'm not a fan of patent for men. I would go for leather (it's actually goat not calf, and Anthracite is a tdf colour!)

thats the one!!!!:yahoo: btw, it looks much darker IRL

Muse is a bit too feminine IMO, but they have it in men's version now, which has more masculine look.

Muse166294C6DAG2088

I would vote fore RG or Besace. BTW, I have the same tan RG as C_24, and it would look, good on both, guys and gals. Ombre looks great, and more durable than calf, but it makes the bag looks shinier and, again, more feminine.

:tup: The goat skin used on the regular Rive Gauches is so soft and smooshy, I love it! And while I do think it is a little more delicate than calf, mine has been really durable. I had it at a friend's place and her large dog took an interest in it and pawed at it (I had it sitting in a corner) and it survived fine. I just wiped down the paw prints the next day and they came right off, there were no tears or anything from his doggie nails. It's an amazing bag.

Finally, I bought Hamptons, which is a men's version of EASY bag for HK$8,000 (US$1,000). It is made of calf skins but the texture is excellent and feels like deer skin. I love that!

Muse is a bit too feminine IMO, but they have it in men's version now, which has more masculine look.

Muse166294C6DAG2088

I would vote fore RG or Besace. BTW, I have the same tan RG as C_24, and it would look, good on both, guys and gals. Ombre looks great, and more durable than calf, but it makes the bag looks shinier and, again, more feminine.

LOVES IT. when and where will this go on sale?