Is ORANGE a usable color for a bag?

I think a orange bag is very trendy but if one lives in a hot climate bright colors go great with white and those summer prints (Lilly Pulitzer). I think I would feel like I was carrying a pumpkin if I had a orange bag but if the price is cheap and you love it you should get it. If the bag is very expensive you would probably be better off with a different color.

Oh THAT ONE! YES! I love that bag!! It is delish!!!:heart: I know there was another thread that you asked which orange bags I like but I've searched and can't find it... Anyway, the Setela is one of them for sure!:tup: Another is the Chloe Bay... There is also a cute orange bag on the Anthropologie website (they don't tell you the designer though so who knows who makes it) and the 4th is one I gave in and ordered today... The Linea Pelle Lola in Burnt Orange... I got a confirmation email but I'm a little worried because now I don't see it on the website... so either I got the last one or it isn't in stock and I'll be getting an email shortly... Here's a pic!

23.jpg

That's divine! Very sweet little bag you have there. Just looks a little small for my tastes though.
Have you tried to buy off the Gustto website? It lets you put things in the cart, and it can take name & address info, but when I click on purchase, NOTHING happens (never gets to the CC info page). It's maddening!

The dimensions are...

16 inches L x 14 inches H.
12 inch drop.

It's hard for me to imagine what that looks like but "I think" thats a good size... The Gustto is 16 inches L x 15 inches H... so it's pretty close... I hope so anyway because I'm not big on small bags.

That is so frustration with the Gustto site!! I was planning to get one of those web exclusive Bacas at some point... Is their customer service any help?

A) is it too impractical/gaudy? I don`t think so.It`s in fashion,that`s truth.
B) will it show dirt faster? certainly,but leather type and quality is also important
C) will it cause a traffic accident downtown, make a dog attack me, bees sting me, or babies cry? (Okay, I guess that's pretty drastic; but you get my drift.) you are funny,humorous.hehe

Sep, that is a gorgeous bag. I was looking at it a while ago but couldn't decide. Post pics when you get it. Did you get the sherry color?
THX! It said "burnt orange" but it looks a lot like the Sherry to me... I haven't seen either color IRL so I'm not sure... fingers crossed!

I think it's just a touch taller than the Dylan Double Handle (16 x 10 1/2)... see attached photos of the Dylan below...

Attachments

• 23a.jpg
    23a.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 23b.jpg
    23b.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 26
The dimensions are...

16 inches L x 14 inches H.
12 inch drop.

It's hard for me to imagine what that looks like but "I think" thats a good size... The Gustto is 16 inches L x 15 inches H... so it's pretty close... I hope so anyway because I'm not big on small bags.

That is so frustration with the Gustto site!! I was planning to get one of those web exclusive Bacas at some point... Is their customer service any help?
Yes, that's a good size bag! Just goes to show how deceptive sizing can be when there is no human in the photo.
As far as Gustto customer service, they emailed back right away, asked for my phone number, and that was the end of it! Nobody phoned me. I emailed again two days later and said I still wanted the bag, and I was still unable to buy it. Crickets! Nada! No response at all! I guess Gustto really doesn't want to sell me that bag.:rant:

I have had a gorgeous, large, bright orange croco italian bag that I bought at Saks a while back......love it and wear it a lot in fall with browns, etc., and winter and summer also.....I have received more compliments on that bag than on any other, including my chanels, the brand is Natori, it is gorgeous....:heart:H