Is Noe gm just the regular noe?

dwluvchanel

May 3, 2020
Just a bit confused I often see noe gm on the second hand market but seems to be just the regular noe? Was there an earlier version that’s bigger than the current noe?

I am not tall but just love the classic noe size! Would love to hear what noe owners think of the noe bag! Thank you!

Yes, the largest Noe is just called a Noe. There was never a Noe GM.

The different models

Today, the Noé can be found in Monogram canvas, Damier Azur and different colors of Epi Leather. The Noé came in two sizes: Noé and Petit Noé. The main difference between these two is of course the size, but also the leather details on the bottom of the bag. In 2013, Louis Vuitton introduced the Noé BB, which is even smaller than the Petit Noé. This model comes in Monogram, Damier Azur and five colors of Epi Leather. In 2014, in the period Marc Jacobs was leaving Louis Vuitton, he wanted to make a final statement. He introduced the Neo Noé, which has a more sleek and elegant design.

Yes, the largest Noe is just called a Noe. There was never a Noe GM.

The different models

Today, the Noé can be found in Monogram canvas, Damier Azur and different colors of Epi Leather. The Noé came in two sizes: Noé and Petit Noé. The main difference between these two is of course the size, but also the leather details on the bottom of the bag. In 2013, Louis Vuitton introduced the Noé BB, which is even smaller than the Petit Noé. This model comes in Monogram, Damier Azur and five colors of Epi Leather. In 2014, in the period Marc Jacobs was leaving Louis Vuitton, he wanted to make a final statement. He introduced the Neo Noé, which has a more sleek and elegant design.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: KimTX
BTW, I love the classic size as well. I tried to buy one last several times I was in a boutique but no luck. They are mostly and online purchase these days.

Edit to add-your post prompted me to check the LV site again. The Noe is on my favorites list. They had a Noe in DA, but I wanted mono. Checked back in 30 minutes and they had a mono. Ordered!!!!

Last edited:
I have never own a noe before and I love the way it looks and how classic it is!!! :flowers: So I stalked it and when it came in the Escale collection omg I was ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!! :yucky: So I had to get my hands on it and I’m so so thankful that I got it coz of how limited it is! I was told there was only a handful that were produced and it’s so limited that when I immediately purchased it, it was out of stock! So I’m really thankful!!! :heart:

Attachments

• 9A267A02-413B-4F56-88BD-C9D6E8195AE0.jpeg
    9A267A02-413B-4F56-88BD-C9D6E8195AE0.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 166
I have never own a noe before and I love the way it looks and how classic it is!!! :flowers: So I stalked it and when it came in the Escale collection omg I was ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!! :yucky: So I had to get my hands on it and I’m so so thankful that I got it coz of how limited it is! I was told there was only a handful that were produced and it’s so limited that when I immediately purchased it, it was out of stock! So I’m really thankful!!! :heart:
This collection makes me so happy! it's gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: gelbergirl
Do you worry about all the vachetta? It looks gorgeous!! Any tips on keeping it look so great?

I spray all my vachetta with Kiwi Protectal for leather. My grocery store, as well as Walmart or Target carry it. I am careful to put my hand on the corner that sticks out when I'm In a tight situation, and I never set the bag down on anything but a cloth to protect the bottom. It's an easy bag to access from your shoulder, so no need to set it on a counter while out and about to get to the interior. I hope that helps.

Reactions: MooMooVT and enjoy1
Do you worry about all the vachetta? It looks gorgeous!! Any tips on keeping it look so great?

I spray all my vachetta with Kiwi Protectal for leather. My grocery store, as well as Walmart or Target carry it. I am careful to put my hand on the corner that sticks out when I'm In a tight situation, and I never set the bag down on anything but a cloth to protect the bottom. It's an easy bag to access from your shoulder, so no need to set it on a counter while out and about to get to the interior. I hope that helps.