Is NM the only store that bought the navy patent Luxe tote?

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
If nothing for fall interests me in all three Acts, I plan, if the budget allows, to purchase the navy patent Luxe tote.

I know NM purchased this color, but did Saks and Nordstrom do so as well?

Also, who feels it looks as good in navy as black? I haven't seen it IRL.

Thanks!

I have seen it and have one I need to go pick up. I really like it, but I'm a blue lover. It isn't anything like the dark navy of the expandable flap. It is much lighter, maybe something you might describe as a very muted French blue? I need to take a longer look to decide if I like it as much as or more than the black.

Thanks rollergirl - please PM me with your thoughts! I love blue as well and have the blue CC tote which is more of a greyish blue. I just wasn't sure if the patent suits the lighter blue color well, or if black is a better fit.

Roey, hope you don't mind my chiming in, but I have been thinking about this one as well, since I have had no luck in finding the luxe bowler in black deerskin. I had the luxe tote in black from the previous season, and the only reason I sold it was because the strap was really short. I'm really petite, and the rim of the bag came all the way up to my armpit when i carried it on my shoulder. I'm wondering if the patent tote has longer strap? Thanks!

I don't remember having that problem when I tried the bag on. I know someone posted a pic in the shopping section. Maybe that would help answer strap length questions. I'll know tomorrow. I got a call about a black tote so I need to go look at the blue and bring it home or reject it and get the black. I just didn't want another black bag, and the blue seemed kind of special to me.

Is it still available there in USA? Because I can't find it here in Hong Kong anymore.. And I'm looking for a Navy Patent with Gold Hardware.. Is there still available in USA?