Is NM the only store that bought the navy patent Luxe tote?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If nothing for fall interests me in all three Acts, I plan, if the budget allows, to purchase the navy patent Luxe tote.

I know NM purchased this color, but did Saks and Nordstrom do so as well?

Also, who feels it looks as good in navy as black? I haven't seen it IRL.

Thanks!

2. I have seen it and have one I need to go pick up. I really like it, but I'm a blue lover. It isn't anything like the dark navy of the expandable flap. It is much lighter, maybe something you might describe as a very muted French blue? I need to take a longer look to decide if I like it as much as or more than the black.

3. Thanks rollergirl - please PM me with your thoughts! I love blue as well and have the blue CC tote which is more of a greyish blue. I just wasn't sure if the patent suits the lighter blue color well, or if black is a better fit.

4. Roey, hope you don't mind my chiming in, but I have been thinking about this one as well, since I have had no luck in finding the luxe bowler in black deerskin. I had the luxe tote in black from the previous season, and the only reason I sold it was because the strap was really short. I'm really petite, and the rim of the bag came all the way up to my armpit when i carried it on my shoulder. I'm wondering if the patent tote has longer strap? Thanks!

5. I don't remember having that problem when I tried the bag on. I know someone posted a pic in the shopping section. Maybe that would help answer strap length questions. I'll know tomorrow. I got a call about a black tote so I need to go look at the blue and bring it home or reject it and get the black. I just didn't want another black bag, and the blue seemed kind of special to me.

6. I don't want another black bag either if I can help it. Good luck with your decision and keep us posted!

7. Thers a pic of the navy patent in the main chanel thread! But apparently it looks better in real life Hope you make your decision soon :biggrin:!! Love the bowler shape~

8. Is it still available there in USA? Because I can't find it here in Hong Kong anymore.. And I'm looking for a Navy Patent with Gold Hardware.. Is there still available in USA?

9. I know that Nordstrom did not offer the Luxury tote in navy patent leather.