Is NET-A-PORTER 100% safe?

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of getting a Chloe Paddington from net-a-porter.

I've noticed that maaaaaaaaaany have purchased from them, and that they have an 'offical' online boutique store for Chloe.

Has anyone ever had any problems/ concerns with authenticity of net-a-porter items?

I'm guessing probably 'no', but just want to make sure!

Thanking you all in advance!

- Jo -

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of getting a Chloe Paddington from net-a-porter.

I've noticed that maaaaaaaaaany have purchased from them, and that they have an 'offical' online boutique store for Chloe.

Has anyone ever had any problems/ concerns with authenticity of net-a-porter items?

I'm guessing probably 'no', but just want to make sure!

Thanking you all in advance!

- Jo -

I have purchased some beautiful things from net a porter and they are 10000% authentic. The ship fast and have great customer service and will exchange / refund.

Hii..... it is the best online designer place to shop online..... very safe and the best customer service.... they will exchange n refund any item..... they ship world wide... i am from Dubai, UAE and i usually get shipment within 3 days max......

You might also want to check at Sabinesboutique.com, I just saw some paddys for lower than retail....and I know she had a few colours including the tobacco. There is also an extra 15% off right now

I just bought a Burberry handbag from them and their service was excellent and definitley authentic as verified by VLAD.

Net-a-porter is definitely one of the finest places to buy designer goods online. I think someone on here mentioned that they usually have a sale the couple of days before Christmas. I can't remember which thread that was in, but I know I read it.