Is navy a "neutra?"

mommyof01

Dec 2, 2008
I am getting a mini flap in navy as I have too much black and can't locate light beige. My question is, do you think I will get much use out of this color? I plan on wearing it daily.

i think so. I am liking navy more and more these days. i just bought a navy coat and MJ bag in navy... not as severe as black. i don't like carrying black bags in the summer but i can get away with navy

My sentiments on navy as well.

I have both a navy bag and a beige claire. Navy is definitely a neutral, however I would say that it is slightly more limited than the beige in going with an all-black outfit. Beige works everywhere navy does... and also with the black dress/outfit.

i think so. I am liking navy more and more these days. i just bought a navy coat and MJ bag in navy... not as severe as black. i don't like carrying black bags in the summer but i can get away with navy

i just started buying chanel bags and knew that i didnt want to start with the regular neutral colours so i started with the 11A dark red jumbo, which goes with everything, i might add.

second on my list will be a navy jumbo.... i think its more interesting to have them a little bit different from the regular and navy can def be a great neutral

I am starting to buy more and more navy for basics. Now that I am a bit older I find black a bit harsh on me, especially near my face, so I have been replacing black items with charcoal and gray, navy looks great with gray, as well as coral and turquoise.