Is my Rebecca Minkoff doomed?

Modaboo

Aug 13, 2009
Just one week after I bought an RM MAC in Flat Iron Grey, a blue ball point pen exploded on it. Now, there is a mark about the size of a dime right next the the lock on the front :sad:

I'm too afraid to try anything to clean it and make the stain worse....has anyone else had any experience with this?

No. I would call RM immediately and see what they can do for you! I get the feeling they stand behind their bags and could recommend a good leather cleaner or tell you what to do.

You should post your problem in the RM subforum. I don't know that RM would be able to recommend the best solution, but the girls there definitely can!

I would try to get off any thing that might still be on there that could potentially spread. Take as much as you can off with a dry cloth before it has the chance to set in!

Personally I wouldn't contact RM. I don't think they will recommend anything in case it made the problem worse, they wouldn't want to be held responsible, kwim?

Barbara at lovinmybags.com is great and can work wonders getting stains out. The only other option is to dye it dark blue...

Good luck :flowers: