Is my new WOC tacky?

kenix_02

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
www.wanderxluxe.com
Hi everyone,

I just bought this Cambon WOC and I like it however in the back of my mind... It reminds me of replicas because for some reason there are a lot of fakes in the cambon line. In addition, with the patent CC not sure if it is a bit much. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Is this WOC as popular?

Attachments

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Hmm, I'm not loving it. Prefer the classic woc or the camelia embossed woc.

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
It's so pretty but you're kinda right, the style is tarnished w those replicas! Ugh!!!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of the cambon items. I prefer the classic with the small CC closure, or as above, the camellia embossed ones.

Dec 14, 2012
California
Unfortunately I agree with pp......until recently, I didn't think the Cambon items were authentic at all.....I think the all black helps, but what about some of the new patent colors, like mint or blue?

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think it's "tacky," it's just not my own personal preference. You should really go by how you feel about it.

MYH

Nov 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just bought this Cambon WOC and I like it however in the back of my mind... It reminds me of replicas because for some reason there are a lot of fakes in the cambon line. In addition, with the patent CC not sure if it is a bit much. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Is this WOC as popular?
It's adorable. I vote for keeping it.