Is My Muse A Chocolate One Or Not ?

1. Hi girls, I'm a new here and i'm french ,so please apologize my very bad english :shame:

I 've just bought a oversized muse in a chocolate color ( or rather what I thought being chocolate :shrugs:).

In fact, it has redish reflexion and as I read your descriptions of chocolate, it seems to be a color very close to black, but mine can't never be confused with a black one.

But i don't think it is a oak, that is - if I had anderstood - more "milky" chocolate.

Did you ever heard about a special edition of chocolate muse that is a little bit reddish or burgundy ?

Thanks !!!

2. You're right that the chocolate Muse is very dark and in a dark restaurant, for example, it looks black.

Yours could be oak or maybe biscotti ?? Take it to a YSL boutique and maybe they can let you know what color it is.

3. But i'm far away from a YSL boutique. That's why i wanted to know if it was possible that it could be a special edition ?
    Thanks to help me !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice