Is my Mulberry Knightsbridge

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Picture.jpg

Picture 099.jpg

Picture 100.jpg

Picture 102.jpg

Picture 101.jpg

I have just received my Knightsbridge today, and I am having thoughts that this might be fake.

I have borroughed my sisters (I know that one's not fake), and because they don't make them anymore, I bought one online for myself.

I still have my sisters with me, so I have a chance of comparing.

The lining is not the same. The "fake" one's got something like suede inside, while the authentic one's got a thin fabric with the Mulberry tree on it. The authentic one also has an inner pocket. On the authentic, the handles are another color than the rest of the bag, and so is the strings in each side. Also, the thread is much more light color than the leather on the authentic, whilst on the "fake" one, the color's the same...

If you can, please also have a look at the difference in the type of leather on the two handbags...

The picture where there are two bags, it's the one behind that I know is authentic

I really hope you can help me out

Thanks
    Tania

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.