Is my Mono Stephen a keeper??

The Stephen Monogram

• Keep it!!!! It's a beauty

• Return it!!! It's too pricey

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK. Since I saw the pictures that you posted with it unstuffed, I Love It. It looks really nice as a handheld/ unstuffed bag. So, I am changing my original vote. I say keep it...........

IMO, when you are questioning the bag, it's a sure sign that it has to go back. If you were truly in love with it, there wouldn't be a need for this poll, you know? I vote TAKE IT BACK and get something that takes your breath away!!!
Great advice! That's exactly how I feel. They need to give you that "can't-live-without-it" feeling. If you're not getting that from this bag, return it and wait for something that you'll really fall in-love with. :yes:

P.S. I still love the bag and think it looks fab on you. :flowers:

Actually I really like the bag now. :yes:

Asking for peoples opinons and holding onto the bag for a few days helped me. Especially trying it on wiht different outfits.

I don't alway fall in love with a bag at first sight. But that's just me. This thread was helpful.

Anyway now I'm just trying to figure out if I want to keep this bag due to the price tag. $$$$$$$ But there's no question anymore that I like it.

thanks for the opinions :yes: :flowers:

Ok here's my last try.

I took the stuffing out and took one more round of pics with the help of my BF. (he did a lousy job of cutting out my face)

Check it out. It IS a big bag. But i like big bags. My question is is it TOO big? I'm leaning towards no. I like it. We'll see....

Personally i think the bag looks great on you
without the strap. I think the strap looks cheesy I guess i'd keep it handy for travel, otherwise hand held looks great.

Like some have said, i understand getting an opinion on a new bag, but if you're unsure take it back ( or send it to me) and get something you'll use.

I love it on the crook of your arm! I think it's a beautiful piece, and if you love it keep it. Buuuuttttt, if you're having doubts, and don't think you'll love it, I'd take it back and get something that you know you'll use and love.