Is my L.A.M.B. bag a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqi

Jan 9, 2007
I have a Hella Hobo Mega Lamb bag. After seeing other girls with the same bag I relized mine is missing the little lamb charm. The lineing the zippers the tag all as they should be but the little D ring that attaches the charm just was never there. Is my bag irregular? Some early run? or the worst Fake?

They didn't fake too many LAMB's that I am aware of. Mostly the clothes. Go to Nordstroms and have them check. You can always get a charm off of ebay. I used to work at the mall and people would always steal the charms so that is a possibility and the BF just didn't notice.

i'm sure it's not.

But as it was a gift - so long as you love it, does it matter?

I know it's horrible when you've had a fake. I bought a fake Gucci from Ebay once and it was such a pain to sort it out and i felt so silly. Let's hope that either way your ex paid a fortune! :nuts:

There were also 2 generations of this bag. The original was better made, used guitar strap material as the strap and has leather trim. The 2nd generation bags used lesser quality materials.

I do believe both came with a LAMB charm but, as others have stated those oftentimes get seperated by the bag.

I have a first generation bag (along with the matching band bag, which I still use often) which I wore quite a bit and it held up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.