Is my E-ring setting too big?

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
It's for a 1 carat stone, my ring size is 3.75 US.

TOO BIG and TOO HIGH? Any advice would be great.

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

You girls will think I'm nuts but I HAVE another setting made as well. My friend made it and she made 2 version, a higher setting and another with lower "basket"....I am embarassed to post both of them!

She said she made 2 so I can choose. Thank goodness for that!

I think it's perfect! Setting is beautiful! I had mine similar to your, but halo and it was really low. I could wear a wedding band with it. Can't wait to see your stone sit on it. Post pics when you are done.

I think it's lovely, I'm very partial to a nice halo. That one is very nice indeed! That said, if I had the choice of two and one was a little lower, I personally would always go for the lower setting. Mostly because I'm a klutz and would forever be bashing a higher setting on things. May we see the other setting? Is it a halo too? I would LOVE a halo ring.

this setting is very pretty, your friend must spend lots of time on it! I love it.
Since your friend did such a good job on this one, i assume that one must be pretty too, Can we see it?
you have really pretty hands!! tiny fingers. 1 carat gona be look like 3 carat on you.:P

Last edited: