Is my bag real?

1. I oredered a speedy from eluxury, but I have this fear that someone returned a fake bag and it got sent to me. I am 99.9% sure it is real, but I just want confirmation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Eluxury always sell authentic bags, I think you should post this in Authentication section..

Welcome to PF..looks good to me ..

3. made in france?

4. It´s definitely real one,don´t worry!;)

5. Yep. Real.

6. Its real, don't fret. Eluxury would inspect any returns.

7. I am always "scared" that my purchases are fake, even though I buy them from LV boutiques and eluxury. Relax and enjoy your purchase.

8. I would never, even suspect any purchases from eLuxury...that is, if I were able to order from them.

9. What about the bag makes you think its fake?

10. What is wrong with "made in france"? I was expecting a "Made in USA bag" (I don't know why) and I was a little shocked when I got a France bag.

11. I don't think it is fake, but I have a little obsession with designer jeans and I know that places like Nordstrom and off 5th have had fakes returned and have had them out on the floor for sale. I was just worried that someone would try to do it with bags too and since I did not get it directly from the LV boutique I was a little worried. With Eluxury I pictured a big warehouse full of workers and didn't know if they really took the time to inspect the items.

12. looks 100% real to me! congrats! :biggrin:

13. I would be more afraid of those ecellent pictures ending up on eBay.
    Elux would never send a fake, LVMH is the parent company isn't it.

14. I was thinking the same thing... :Push: Excellent pics like that should always have a watermark...

15. I know:s. I will disable the links soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice