Is more than one Speedy too many?

Three is the perfect amount for me so nope more than one speedy is def. not too many! I have two fall/winter ones and one spring/summer although I use my mono sporadically in the spring/summer as well.

I would get a size 30 before getting 2 more designs in the 25. But then again, you can get the 25 leaving room for the LE's which are usually size 30.

I've caught the Speedy fever since getting my first one two weeks ago. It's the 25, and it's the absolute perfect size for what I carry. So, here's the question: I've been thinking about the Epi Mandarin Speedy 25 A LOT, but would it be silly to have two of the same bag? I'm also kind of thinking that I should wait to see the Damier Speedy, but that would be equally silly as well, right? So, if it is unnecessary to have more than one of the same bag (I've done this with Coach [twice, actually], but of course it's far less expensive), what else would you recommend in the Epi and the Damier?

I can never have enough Speedies! :woohoo:

I have three speedies haha! I have mono speedies 30, 35, and I have a 25 Damier. I will soon to have 4 because I think I'm going to get the Watercolor Brown Speedy!! It's not silly at all! Go for it!!