Is more than one Speedy too many?

haha! nooo, thats not crazy... I LOVE SPEEDIES... i mean WHO DOESNT?!?!?!?!?!

I have 2 speedies... 25 in damier ebony... and 30 in epi black...
but im getting the 30 damier ebony by the end of july...

so really, its me who is crazy...! i plan on sell the 25 way later though... its just sitting on my shelf for a few months now. :shame:

You can never have to many Speedys there are all totally different. I love Speedys and i can't stop buying them I like the style of the bag. Having more than one speedy isn't so bad totally normal to have several speedys becouse they all have different style and colors...don't worry

Not silly at all. IMO, if the speedy is a different colour, it has a different use. For example, I wear my azur speedy with different outfits to the black epi. If you buy two bags that would be used the same way with the same outfits, then that would be doubling up (and nothing wrong with that but my collection isn't big enough to do that yet). Therefore I wouldn't get another handheld damier ebene bag as I already have the speedy 30. Hope this makes sense :sweatdrop:

it's not silly at all if you're talking about different patterns/materials/colors! two mono speedies of the same size might be silly, but even a 25 mono and a 30 mono would be ok if you really love the mono! a mono and a mandarin epi is definitely not silly, it's a practical bag that you won't ever run out of a need for! go for it :smile:

where are u getting the mandarin? eBay?

I dont think that you can have too many speedies! I have 2, a mono and a lilac Epi. I plan on increasing this with a blue epi if i can find a good 2nd hand one, and maybe a damier! They are so versatile and suit every occasion!
If you like more than one, get more than one!!! You can never have too many bags!

I agonized over such things a bit ago, and now I've accepted the obsession over Speedys.....:wtf::sweatdrop:

My collection has waxed and waned, and I've often re-bought the same thing so I know that I must have missed her, but to date my collection includes:

Mono 25
Mono 35
Damier Ebene 30
Damier Azur 30
Epi Black 30

and believe me, they're ALL different in MY mind....:nuts: Completely different bags for completely different reasons. At least, that's my reasoning......:rolleyes:

I hope not, otherwise I'm in trouble! I have a Mono Speedy 25, Mono Speedy 30, Damier Speedy 25, Azur Damier Speedy 25 and someday would like to add a MC Speedy and Mini Lin Speedy...so I hope more than one is not too many!!!

I've caught the Speedy fever since getting my first one two weeks ago. It's the 25, and it's the absolute perfect size for what I carry. So, here's the question: I've been thinking about the Epi Mandarin Speedy 25 A LOT, but would it be silly to have two of the same bag?
Definitely - no!
I have a (very old) Mono Speedy 35, an Epi Mandarine 25 and next week my Speedy Damier Azur 30 will arrive. I will probably buy a new Mono Speedy 35 some day.
You can never have enough of a classy bag...
Regina
:tup: