Is more than one Speedy too many?

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
I'm glad that I have your approval! Everyone I know will think I'm nuts, so I had to get verification for my obsession somewhere! I'll continue to save...

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
I definitely don't think more than one speedy is too much! Especially if it is in a different pattern or whatever. I have the mono speedy and definitely want one in the damier ebene. I have the same Balenciaga in 2 colors and want more :lol: its a disease! But I wouldnt have it any other way!

baglover1973

miss my frank <3
O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I say get what makes you happy, if you will carry it and it makes you smile...what's wrong with that? And the speedy is so versatile and affordable!! bonus!

shallowgal

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
I have the mono & the azur in 25 ~ they seem like totally different bags. Now, if my damier was the ebene, it would be a different story, since they are both brown. :yes:

I just think it's one of the perfect shapes.

Viva La Erica

Sparkling
O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
San Jose, CA
I had this same question in another thread. I have a mono speedy 30 and a MC speedy 30 and am on WL for the brown WC speedy 35!!! I think its ok. Hehe

glover*

Apr 11, 2008
i only have 2 lvs so far.. they're damier azur n damier ebony speedy 25..
my mom n sis told me that i'm stupid bcos i bought same bags with different color.. but they look totally different for me.. n i love them so much..

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
i defnitely don't think so! if they are of totally different colours/design, you should get more than one..! i would love to have a damier ebony and an azur :heart:, just like glover* .. if the shoes fit, buy them in all the colours!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
More than one Speedy is great for differents moods or outfits! Try a Damier Speedy next!