Is monogram too girly (as luggage)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This might have been asked before, but I have a Jorn in Graphite and know I'm getting a Pegase in the same color and the thing i like about this is that it is so discreet yet known as LV. I'm planning on getting a Keepall in Mono (this will be my 1st used piece) because I already will have enough Graphite pieces. I like that the traditional monogram is so known and recognizable as a luxury item, but is it considered girly?

TIA :wlae:

2. Not at all. I'm a guy and all of my luggages are mono:
    Sirius 70
    Keepall 60 w/strap
    Keepall 55 (gave it to younger bro)
    Speedy 40
    Reporter PM

3. I was wondering this also. I was helping my brother find new luggage, and I said what about Louis Vuitton, and he said no it is for chicks.

4. Thanks :smile: I'm a LITTLE less hesitant to get the keepall now. I'm waiting to splurge on a new LV item since I'm getting my Pegase and some Energie sneakers for my B-day.

5. I think it is classic.

6. No!

7. I don't think so... Monogram Luggage is so classic... couldn't go wrong with that...

8. Monogram luggage is a classic & very suitable for either sex.

9. ^^ I totally agree :yes:

10. Thanks :smile:

11. I don't think LV luggage, or mens bags or feminine at all.

12. Not girlie at all.

13. no, mono is very neutral

14. Not at all! It would make a hot traveling luggage! Great choices on the Graphite pieces, though. I'm really in love with the print. I think the Mono would be a nice contrast to the Graphite pieces you own.

15. I agree with the PP's...I don't think it's girly at all!