Is Miu Miu Bow Satchel good for girls in 30s?

nestle

Sep 10, 2007
Hi, I recently fell in love with the miu miu bow satchel. I'm still debating between the Balenciaga City, LV never full and the Miumiu Bow Satchel...although the Miumiu bow looks so cute to me. What keeps me from getting MiuMiu Bow right away is I'm in 30s already! Is it okay for a girl in 30s carrying this bag? Will I be able to use it for another 5 years? :confused1:

i can understand your concern. i'm in my 30s too and my problem is i like bags that 'look my age' :lol: i'd think that the style of the bag has to be *you*, and not so much whether it suits your age or not. if a cute handcarry is your thing, nobody can take it away from you, even if you're 50. anyways, i won't compare a sling bag to a tote bag ;)

am watching this space for pictures!

I have all 3 bags, and I love them all dearly, the Bow Satchel the most because I get nervous when I take her out (I have kiddies). That usually signifies that I love her too much to have her not be NEW! (I have mental bag issues, LOL!!). And I was 28 when I got her, it's been over a year, and I plan to carry her till I die..............................well, ok, maybe not till death, but a longgggg time from now. Plus, I think the bow satchel looks very feminie, and feminity carries on to whatever age range.

i think the bow satchel is good for all ages! my mom just bought hers a couple of months ago (she's 60) but she loves it... & i borrowed it once from her & i loved carrying it too (i'm 25)! i don't believe you can't carry it off :P

If u like it, go for it!! I've been eyeing one too but I've bought way too many bags in just 2 short months, since joining this forum! So unless I have a steady income, this shall be one of my watchlist for year 2008.

Hi, I recently fell in love with the miu miu bow satchel. I'm still debating between the Balenciaga City, LV never full and the Miumiu Bow Satchel...although the Miumiu bow looks so cute to me. What keeps me from getting MiuMiu Bow right away is I'm in 30s already! Is it okay for a girl in 30s carrying this bag? Will I be able to use it for another 5 years? :confused1:

Definitely, i am 34 and have it in the smokey grey. I love it, because i think its classic and fashionable at the same time. Everybody comments on it wherever i go, and find it works with lots of outfits.