Is Mini-Boden a quality product?

1. I just got the cutest Mini Boden catalog. It is a cross between Oililly and Hannah Andersson, but better priced. With 5 kids under six anything adds up! Has anyone ever ordered from them? Please help! This is the first year we have no uniforms...I'm scared:nuts: .

2. Absolutely! You can trust Mini-Boden for the kids and Boden for you!:yes:

3. I Love Mini-Boden!!! So, Cute On The Little Ones!!!! :yes:

Definitely Great Quality....Highest Recommendation Here!

4. Thanks for the quick reply! The girls will be thrilled to order tomorrow. Any other brands you suggest? Normal stuff for the 2 boys, but the 3 girls only wear below the knee skirts.

5. I just ordered from them for the first time (I also got their catalog out of the blue) and I can't wait to see what the stuff is like, quality-wise. It all looks so cute and is really well priced, too!

6. I loved mini boden for my daughter, however, I would be careful of the graphics on the tees. After several washes they started to peel off. I then tried to air dry the tees and they became real stiff. Everything else was great quality.

7. I have never ordered from mini-boden, but I have ordered from Boden, and the clothes are very well made.

8. Is Mini Boden the same as BODEN USA? I buy my kids things online from BodenUSA, they have great clothing from the UK and I think the quality is good, I have never had any problems. I did find the sizes ran small but I always buy up so it worked out for me. My kids are tall. They have great outlet sales on their website--I would check the website out before I ordered thru the catalog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice