is MICHAEL KORS good quality?

$350 for a Michael Kors is alot IMHO. Is it real snakeskin or just snakeskin embossed leather? If it is embossed leather I would say that it is not worth it. If it is real snakeskin then it is a different story.

Is it a silver snakeskin or a darker print? Can you post a picture of the actual bag?

I can't say for you whether that will hold up well. My MK bag was a patent leather. I know that snakeskin is a fragile material though...

$350 for a Michael Kors is alot IMHO. Is it real snakeskin or just snakeskin embossed leather? If it is embossed leather I would say that it is not worth it. If it is real snakeskin then it is a different story.
Is it a silver snakeskin or a darker print? Can you post a picture of the actual bag?
I can't say for you whether that will hold up well. My MK bag was a patent leather. I know that snakeskin is a fragile material though...

thanks for your help!

i will snap a camera phone picture now

i'm sure its NOT real snakeskin -- the orignal price is $798... wouldn't real snakeskin be a lot more?

:smile:

snakewidebetter.jpg

snakeCU.jpg

so should i keep it or return it? ...actually maybe i should do a voting post!

Its very cute! I like it alot! If you are in the position to spend $350 on it then by all means keep it. Its gorgeous! I would be hesitant to spend so much on a MK since I have seen the regular leather and patent ones for alot less.

Python is a different story though. Python will always be more expensive. I'm not sure at the price whether it is real python or not. I went to the MK boutique in my mall a few weeks ago and they did have a few real python bags at close to $1k.

Its very cute! I like it alot! If you are in the position to spend $350 on it then by all means keep it. Its gorgeous! I would be hesitant to spend so much on a MK since I have seen the regular leather and patent ones for alot less.
k.

oh no xIcyBluex! you're throwing a wrench in everything. the girls over on my other post were saying its a bit tacky and i should return it... but you and i obviously have the same taste... i LOVE the dior gaucho!!!

i don't think its real snake though... just snake print :smile:

sigh.... torn

i definitely can't afford it...

but i do love snake print

and satchels

and bags with great zippy zippers

eh?

No - I didn't.

I quite like it (I'm just not sure about the name/logo plaque on the front - but I don't like those on any bags of any make)

I like the bag. It's really cute. I have a MK croco embossed bag and the quality is okay. I find myself being extremely careful with it. I don't really like that. I like a bag that I do not have to worry about and I find myself doing just that with this MK bag. I must admit my bag is cute though and I got it for a really good price. Your bag is really cute and the retail value of your MK bag is more than mine...so I would assume the quality is better than mine. Hope this helps.

I like the bag. It's really cute. I have a MK croco embossed bag and the quality is okay. I find myself being extremely careful with it. I don't really like that. I like a bag that I do not have to worry about and I find myself doing just that with this MK bag. I must admit my bag is cute though and I got it for a really good price. Your bag is really cute and the retail value of your MK bag is more than mine...so I would assume the quality is better than mine. Hope this helps.

thanks alwayspositive (wish i was ;)

i definitely do not like to baby bags... i toss them around like they're a ziplock bag... so if this bag is delicate, i should definitely return it... i think its cute too though!

i would love to see YOUR mk croco... is there a picture of it anywhere on the forum?

thanks alot!

thanks alwayspositive (wish i was ;)

i definitely do not like to baby bags... i toss them around like they're a ziplock bag... so if this bag is delicate, i should definitely return it... i think its cute too though!

i would love to see YOUR mk croco... is there a picture of it anywhere on the forum?

thanks alot!

Here's my MK croco embossed bag. This is a pic from a website. I haven't posted my pics yet. Tell me what you think....:smile:

I just got this bag at TJ Maxx (in snakeskin print) for $350 which is ALOT for me!

Especially right now.

So i need to know if a) you think this bag is cute -- or too much going on (but picture snakeskin print!)

and b) if MK bags take a beating well... thanks!

http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/MCX0209SHSafari033-lgnew-8262.jpg

You Mk bag is adorable...I especially like the style! As for the price, some Kors bags are quite pricey...check out some of them on the website. I have a MK rehearsal bag that I purchased from Shopbop last year and paid $488 on sale. The retail on it was $1400 though!