Is Metallic Bowler Bag still hot?

mezmari

O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
Hi ladies!
I need your help. I was thinking to let this bag go, and was wondering if the bag is still hot like it was when i bought it, or is it so last season now? do you know if it ever went up in price from original 2160.0
what do you think? keep or let go? can't decide... ahhh!!

Attachments

• bowling.JPG
    bowling.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 60
I got the same question just like you! I bought this bag when it was HOT everywhere, and I also found it really practical sizewise...
I was also thinking about selling it since now a flap would be more trendy, but when I try it on again, I just don't want to let it go...it still looking good carrying it!

What a coincidence before I open your thread I was just preparing it to use today! I really love this bag roomy and an everyday bag most esp. if I want to carry a lot of stuff w/ me. But if it doesn't work for you anymore and you want to let it go, let it be. Sometimes choices varies when times like you want another purchase.

If you love it, then keep it. It's really hard to find it again if you have regrets later on. If you no longer love it, then sell it & get the bag that you really want. I don't think this bag is red hot....you might not get that much more than $2160....but since it's still in high demand, you might get somewhere in that ballpark. Check the completed listings to get an idea of the current market price. I'm guessing somewhere around $1700-$2200?

I'd say that while it is a bit dated, it's still a cool bag. However, what's the point of keeping it around if you're not going to use it much? I mean, just because it's a cool bag, doesn't mean that it's not worth selling for something current. I'd like to think that all of my bags are still cool, but I still sell some of the older ones to make way for the new.