Is MC Beverly GM a shoulder bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

before i go and purchase this bag, I really haven't seen in IRL, just pix here, but was wondering if the GM would be a possible shoulder bag?

2. I think it is...at least I've seen pics of J. Simpson using it as a shoulder bag and a handheld. More importantly, is this out yet???

3. Yes it is and it's on vuitton.com, at least for France and UK! :yes:

4. It is a shoulder bag ... but one of the straps tend to slip off your shoulders and kinda bulky under your arms too, but it's beautiful.

5. I had the Beverly GM and returned as it was way TOO large. It was like a suitcase. I also had the Beverly MM, the problem...everything fit but my bulky sunglass case. The MC is so georgeous that I may try that one agon and use a soft case when carrying. The main problem is that I can't seem to make up my mind White or Black????

6. It's very gorgeous and extremely hard to resist this one...I think I'm in LV love!!!

7. I think I saw it this past weekend. I didn't really stop to look at it, but I saw 3 MC bags in the showcase and I think it was the Beverly GM and MM. It didn't look too big when I glanced at it, but I could be wrong? Pics don't do justice for it though!

8. Yep I think you can put it on your shoulders. GM looks cool in white :smile:

9. shoulder or arm.