Is MC a classic?

1. Maybe this is a stupid question. I first noticed the mc speedy on Jessica Simpson and I thought it was really cute, but to me it seems like kind of a trendy bag/print that maybe won't be so popular forever. Am I right, or is it a classic like monogram and damier? I feel torn because I actually prefer most bags in mc, but I'm scare to buy any since I'm only a student (for now) and I'd like to have something that will last until I can afford to get what I want without worrying. Thanks for any input.

2. the Multicolore line has become a permanent line, so we'll be seeing those around for a long time to come. even if they aren't classic now, they will be soon enough. so go ahead and get it. i myself have a few Multicolore pieces, and i won't stop getting them if i like them.

3. Only time will tell. But if you enjoy it, that's what matters.

I am only comfortable with the MC in small accessories, but that's just me. I plan to use my white MC wallet for as long as possible.

4. As long as you like it a lot, get it!

5. I don't think MC line will have staying power of mono and/or damier lines but it will be around for a while.

6. I like the MC print on the LV bags, but I LOVE it on the accessories!

7. I like MC on small items only, but I don't think MC is going anywhere.

8. I agree, love it on the small items, but I think it will be around for a while.....

9. I'm debating this question right now as well. I love the Speedy in Black MC and I know if I get it I'll use it forever but I just have a little bit of hesitation because I don't really like things that are trendy. But I've loved it since it came out so I don't think I'd get tired of it. :girlsigh:

10. We'll see. I haven't made any major plans yet, but you guys are right about getting something if you love it. Plus, I'm from Iowa-nobody will even know the difference. Most people don't even know what LV is. Thanks.

11. It'll still be around for awhile. I mean, if LV hadn't planned on it, they would have discontinued the line right away and wouldn't keep coming out with new pieces.

12. i agree with some of the girls, i was crazy about owning a mc speedy, but after i got the alma, i sell it and prefer the small items with MINI MC than the large MC logo

14. I think the MC line is classic and I love the way the bags brighten my closet with so much color!

15. i think it's too early to tell. I only have one MC piece (the Mini HL bag), and it's super cute in the summer, but I find I don't gravitate to it as often as the others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice