Is Magenta MAM Too Summery?

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
I am sooo in love w/ my tangy MAM! I found a magenta mam on Ebay that I am flipping over. Question...is magenta a summer color or can I carry it in the fall? I think I may be hooked on Rebecca Minkoff!!!

Yeah for the tangy MAM purchase...and in my opinion, the magenta is so rich that it's a year round color. I have seen it IRL and it's gorgeous -- don't hesitate, it's going to be very rare quickly!

Just got to figure out how to get this one by hubby:smile: Everytime I buy a bad I swear it will be the last one...ha ha!!!

:roflmfao: Ha! Me too!

Anyway, I think the Magenta is lovely - I really wanted a Magenta Nikki from LB, but didn't really have the money while they had it. I may be in the minority, but I don't apply a season/color rule to my wardrobe - I go by fabric/texture. For example - I'll carry a black bag year-round, but I wouldn't carry a suede bag in the summer. I think a Magenta MAM would be a nice pop of color in the winter months, IMO.

I got it! Thanks guys! I am pretty sure I'm going to have to sign an oath that I won't buy anymore bags for awhile (6 month total....1 chanel, 1 LV, 1 MJ and 3 RM...opps!!!!). I'll post pics of my beauty when she arrives!

Congrats Pink1 :woohoo:It's nothing like getting something you really! really! want...even if DH will be a little mad :sad: I am sure he will still :heart: you very much either way!

I go through it too with my DH...he's very supportive, especially when I am spending my own $$ for my bags which I usually do & as long as the bills are paid, there's no problems...yeah!

Can't wait to see photos of your NEW RM!! What are the other RMs that you purchased so far :confused1:

^LOL!!!

I am so glad that you got this bag...and I am with lunatwinkle, it will look so cute during the winter with darker clothing (and in the spring, and in the summer, and then the fall...you get the idea). :P

I think magenta is a lovely all round colour - that's great that you bought her!!! That's hilarious that your "anniversay gift" count is already up til 2014 :roflmfao:!!! Congrats again - and photos when you get her!