Is Mademoiselle style bag still available?

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
I'm interested in the Mademoiselle bag but wondering if it's still bring offered? I like that it's versatile and can be carried on the shoulder and crossbody. I usually keep my bags for a long time and prefer classic timeless styles. Would this be one of those seasonal bags that easily goes out (or has gone out) of style? I'm thinking of either a medium or a large size. Right now I own a classic flap and a portobello. Would love to hear your thoughts on this style.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find one at my local store so I can try out the medium and large. My local store rarely has any stock to begin with.
Were you able to find the Mademoiselle? I am looking for one in navy, but it seems close to impossible to find. Hopefully, Chanel will offer them again soon. Here is a picture of the navy, it's gorgeous.

Attachments

• Chanel-Navy-Caviar-Mademoiselle-Large-Bag.jpg
    Chanel-Navy-Caviar-Mademoiselle-Large-Bag.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Were you able to find the Mademoiselle? I am looking for one in navy, but it seems close to impossible to find. Hopefully, Chanel will offer them again soon. Here is a picture of the navy, it's gorgeous.

Sadly, no. I didn't see it at the 2 boutiques I visited here in Toronto but I'm going to Hawaii next month so I may get lucky. They always seem to have more selection. The navy is gorgeous! I see Mademoiselle pops up at resellers and ebay at reasonable price but I'd rather try it in person first. I may opt for the larger size. G'luck finding one!

I'm interested in the Mademoiselle bag but wondering if it's still bring offered? I like that it's versatile and can be carried on the shoulder and crossbody. I usually keep my bags for a long time and prefer classic timeless styles. Would this be one of those seasonal bags that easily goes out (or has gone out) of style? I'm thinking of either a medium or a large size. Right now I own a classic flap and a portobello. Would love to hear your thoughts on this style.

Did you try the Yorkdale or the bloor (holt) boutique? Are you looking for 226?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 337
Sadly, no. I didn't see it at the 2 boutiques I visited here in Toronto but I'm going to Hawaii next month so I may get lucky. They always seem to have more selection. The navy is gorgeous! I see Mademoiselle pops up at resellers and ebay at reasonable price but I'd rather try it in person first. I may opt for the larger size. G'luck finding one!
Thanks and good luck to you as well. The large size is very elegant (and timeless) IMO.