Is Mademoiselle style bag still available?

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
I'm interested in the Mademoiselle bag but wondering if it's still bring offered? I like that it's versatile and can be carried on the shoulder and crossbody. I usually keep my bags for a long time and prefer classic timeless styles. Would this be one of those seasonal bags that easily goes out (or has gone out) of style? I'm thinking of either a medium or a large size. Right now I own a classic flap and a portobello. Would love to hear your thoughts on this style.

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
It's now a seasonal item so not as many choices but you can still find them! Good luck!
Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find one at my local store so I can try out the medium and large. My local store rarely has any stock to begin with.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can find one at my local store so I can try out the medium and large. My local store rarely has any stock to begin with.
Were you able to find the Mademoiselle? I am looking for one in navy, but it seems close to impossible to find. Hopefully, Chanel will offer them again soon. Here is a picture of the navy, it's gorgeous.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
Were you able to find the Mademoiselle? I am looking for one in navy, but it seems close to impossible to find. Hopefully, Chanel will offer them again soon. Here is a picture of the navy, it's gorgeous.
Sadly, no. I didn't see it at the 2 boutiques I visited here in Toronto but I'm going to Hawaii next month so I may get lucky. They always seem to have more selection. The navy is gorgeous! I see Mademoiselle pops up at resellers and ebay at reasonable price but I'd rather try it in person first. I may opt for the larger size. G'luck finding one!

Rami00

Feb 1, 2014
Montréal/Toronto
I'm interested in the Mademoiselle bag but wondering if it's still bring offered? I like that it's versatile and can be carried on the shoulder and crossbody. I usually keep my bags for a long time and prefer classic timeless styles. Would this be one of those seasonal bags that easily goes out (or has gone out) of style? I'm thinking of either a medium or a large size. Right now I own a classic flap and a portobello. Would love to hear your thoughts on this style.
Did you try the Yorkdale or the bloor (holt) boutique? Are you looking for 226?

Attachments

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Sadly, no. I didn't see it at the 2 boutiques I visited here in Toronto but I'm going to Hawaii next month so I may get lucky. They always seem to have more selection. The navy is gorgeous! I see Mademoiselle pops up at resellers and ebay at reasonable price but I'd rather try it in person first. I may opt for the larger size. G'luck finding one!
Thanks and good luck to you as well. The large size is very elegant (and timeless) IMO.