Is LV planning to discontinue the pochette wallet?

dotnative

O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
How come after 2 price increases it did not got up in price and all the other wallets went up? Even the french wallet which they decreased the price last year now has increase back to original price. Their logic seem whack.:confused1:

Yeah, and usually there are things that don't go up in price during price increases. For example, last increase (or was it two increases ago?) Speedys didn't go up. Didn't mean they were about to discontinue the Speedy.

I was searching for Epi pochette wallet in black since March this year. After a long wait, they confirmed finally that the pochette wallet in Epi Black is discontinued. I'm not sure about other colours in epi and mono and damier line, though. I have a look at zippy wallet but it is not as classy as pochette wallet.

LV would not discontinue the pochette wallet, it is one of their most popular and demanded wallets. I think LV likes to keep entry pieces such as speedies and certain staple wallets such as the pochette within reach of a bigger market and this is why these pieces do not normally increase with each LV price increase.

Earlier I wrote I got a confirmation that pochette wallet in Epi leather black was discontinured. However, I got an apology from LV today. They did not discontinue pochette wallet in epi black. The discontined one is the previous version with less card slots and SA got confused. Now they are back in stock(well, in the UK) and I've got mine! Glad that I did not make a hasty decision to buy zippy wallet!