Is LV going to restock before xmas?

AvaAva

Oct 22, 2009
I am trying to buy a LV neverfull mm for xmas this year but they have yet to restock? is anyone else upset by this? also do you think they will before the holiday? :confused1:

Yes they are restocking but very slowly and you're right, the items sell right away. Probably your best bet is to not only check online frequently but ask an SA to be on the lookout for you!

To get my NF, I checked online regulary and called a couple boutiques. Ended up getting one from the LV in Macy's in NY. :smile:

I was put on the waiting list at my local boutique a month ago and I haven't gotten a call yet but I don't think I will. The SAs there weren't helpful and a bit snobbish and standoffish. Even when I went in with my mom and aunt and we were all carrying LVs, no one came up to us.

And yeah, online sells VERY quickly. I had the Speedy 25 in my cart and my mom couldn't make up her mind but 10 mins later, it was out of stock again!

I am trying to buy a LV neverfull mm for xmas this year but they have yet to restock? is anyone else upset by this? also do you think they will before the holiday? :confused1:

Not so much upset but more disappointed. They haven't had a steady flow of inventory since August and for a company held in such high esteem this issue isn't a good reflection of them. I was holding out for a new Speedy but I gave my business to Gucci and their fall/winter sale. Maybe next year. :-s