Is LV going to restock before xmas?

A few hours ago. When did you purchase yours? do they charge your card when it actually ships? I have a $1 authorization on my bank visa card for it. But, in my online account on the LV site, i dont even see an option for purchase history.

I purchased mine over the weekend, and it didn't move to purchase history until 3:30 today, when I got the email saying that my package was on its way. And my card was not charged until just before I got that email.

yeah, there is a Keepall 60 in stock too

BTW... why exactly does it cost as much as it does it personalize your product??

if you're talking about mon monogram, it's because it's specifically made for you to your color and letter specifications. the color is applied to the canvas prior to being sealed. it's essentially a one of a kind, custom bag without the extreme price of being a one of a kind, custom piece.

if you're talking about hot stamping, there is no charge for that.

painting is also no charge as far as i know, but it's limited to hard sided pieces.

The neverfulls have been sold out in the DC area for a while now, too. I kept calling the Louis Vuitton hotline and they said they (Neverfull Mono MM) aren't available anywhere in my area and are NOT being shipped out but to keep checking online. Finally, I just went into a boutique and made nice with a SA and he told me they ARE getting them in towards the end of the week but the hotline doesn't tell people that. At any rate, they're gone almost as soon as they arrive so either show up as shipment is being processed or get on a list. He called me the very next day (yesterday, actually) as their shipment came in and I got it :smile:

Hope this info helps those of you still waiting :smile:

Last edited:
Don't lose hope. I go to school in southern california and when i was checking stores for the eva,neverfull and the speedy they never had anything. Then come blackfriday, i came home to san francisco and the store had the eva but not the damier 25. I checked again a couple days ago and they got the 25 in. Though i'm not sure if it's because the store is a maison or if they actually are trying to restock everything.