Is LV going to restock before xmas?

AvaAva

Oct 22, 2009
I am trying to buy a LV neverfull mm for xmas this year but they have yet to restock? is anyone else upset by this? also do you think they will before the holiday? :confused1:

AvaAva

Oct 22, 2009
ok ill try! thank you. so your saying that they r restocking it just sells so quick that i didnt notice? what about the stores? lol i want it so bad

Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Yes they are restocking but very slowly and you're right, the items sell right away. Probably your best bet is to not only check online frequently but ask an SA to be on the lookout for you!

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
Make friends with some SAs in the stores! And stalk the site regularly. Hopefully it will all work out for you and you will get what you want before Xmas!

Nov 19, 2010
Connecticut
To get my NF, I checked online regulary and called a couple boutiques. Ended up getting one from the LV in Macy's in NY. :smile:

I was put on the waiting list at my local boutique a month ago and I haven't gotten a call yet but I don't think I will. The SAs there weren't helpful and a bit snobbish and standoffish. Even when I went in with my mom and aunt and we were all carrying LVs, no one came up to us.

And yeah, online sells VERY quickly. I had the Speedy 25 in my cart and my mom couldn't make up her mind but 10 mins later, it was out of stock again!

AvaAva

Oct 22, 2009
i am going to the boston store tomorrow and they dont have stock. hopefully one of them is nice and they put me on a special list !!

sunfire27

O.G.
Jun 2, 2009
Atlanta, GA
The stores are starting to get items in now. They're coming in slow. I saw a neverfull mm in the LV boutique in Saks Atlanta yesterday.

Jasmine K.

Les rebelles Légenda
O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
2 ↑ 2 ↓
I am trying to buy a LV neverfull mm for xmas this year but they have yet to restock? is anyone else upset by this? also do you think they will before the holiday? :confused1:
Not so much upset but more disappointed. They haven't had a steady flow of inventory since August and for a company held in such high esteem this issue isn't a good reflection of them. I was holding out for a new Speedy but I gave my business to Gucci and their fall/winter sale. Maybe next year. :-s