Is LV fire proof?

cloud1014

O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hong Kong
My friend told me that LV bags are fire proof....does anyone know if it is true? Like the monogram and damier collection... I don't want to set my LV bags on fire to know if it is true. LOL

Khoipond89

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
New York
I don't know...but I sure don't wanna test that out...
although maybe it's not, it might be ressistant, like if it were next to a candle it wouldn't be set ablaze but I don't think it could survive a house fire,

you know?

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Doubtful.. maybe like if it was a controlled chemical fire.. but some of those don't even burn paper. If a fire gets hot enough, it can burn anything !!

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
:lol: what an interesting question... i dont think its fire proof - fire is fire... it basically can destroy anything! but it would be great if it was fire proof!

kahluamilk

i want...!
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Houston
Heheheh interesting but funny question.. when I saw the title I thought for sure you were going to give it a try!!

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
boudoir said:
put the lighter down.... and slowwwly step away from the speedy...

:biggrin:
:lol:

Never even thought of this. Actually, don't want to think about it.

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
cloud1014 said:
My friend told me that LV bags are fire proof....does anyone know if it is true? Like the monogram and damier collection... I don't want to set my LV bags on fire to know if it is true. LOL
Your friend is mistaken,there's no such thing as a fire-proof bag
:lol: .

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
Well, I just made a really nice bonfire in my backyard and tossed about 3 bags in there and they came out looking like crisp bacon. ;)

No, LV is NOT fire-proof...it would be neat if it was, but it isn't.

Given all the continual price hikes, you'd think the bags would be fire-proof by now! :biggrin:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I did it! They are fire proof! JK lol

I heard somewhere though leather is fire proof. So, I'd guess you'd still have the leather parts. lol