Is LV fire proof?

1. My friend told me that LV bags are fire proof....does anyone know if it is true? Like the monogram and damier collection... I don't want to set my LV bags on fire to know if it is true. LOL

2. hehehhe, that's an interesting question. I myself do not know if LV is fire proof. :P)

3. put the lighter down.... and slowwwly step away from the speedy...

:biggrin:

4. I don't know...but I sure don't wanna test that out...
    although maybe it's not, it might be ressistant, like if it were next to a candle it wouldn't be set ablaze but I don't think it could survive a house fire,

you know?

5. Doubtful.. maybe like if it was a controlled chemical fire.. but some of those don't even burn paper. If a fire gets hot enough, it can burn anything !!

6. :lol: what an interesting question... i dont think its fire proof - fire is fire... it basically can destroy anything! but it would be great if it was fire proof!

7. I doubt it's fireproof. I am pretty sure fire would damage it just like any other bag.

8. I don't think it's fireproof. Anyone want to test it out? :lol:

9. Heheheh interesting but funny question.. when I saw the title I thought for sure you were going to give it a try!!

10. :lol:

Never even thought of this. Actually, don't want to think about it.

11. :lol:

12. Hold on... let me see...

*whips out her jewel encrusted blow torch* :biggrin:

13. Your friend is mistaken,there's no such thing as a fire-proof bag
    :lol: .

14. Well, I just made a really nice bonfire in my backyard and tossed about 3 bags in there and they came out looking like crisp bacon. ;)

No, LV is NOT fire-proof...it would be neat if it was, but it isn't.

Given all the continual price hikes, you'd think the bags would be fire-proof by now! :biggrin:

15. I did it! They are fire proof! JK lol

I heard somewhere though leather is fire proof. So, I'd guess you'd still have the leather parts. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice