Is LV denim bag worth buying?

I didn't like the denim at first but after seeing green denim especially in baggy, for some reason I like it, but I also don't want to spend that much money on the denim material. For the denim fans, how much do you think you are willing to pay for a brand new baggy pm or neo speedy?

BTW, thank you for all your helpful inputs! I really appreaciate it :smile:

I've gotten tons of compliments on my Baggy PM as well. Love it, but it is exspensive for what it is, however, if you love it, go for it! I got the longer handle as well so I can wear it messenger style. (pics below in my collection link)

def the Baggy... love the way it hangs. i bought the long strap for the denim collection and love that i have the option of wearing it either on my shoulder by my side or across the body. since i have kids, wearing it across helps a lot. and i love the casual look... i have the baggy pm in fuschia. love, love love

and in answer to the colors... fuschia and green are limited edition colors from spring. once it's sold out, it's sold out. i thankfully was able to get the last fuschia PM in the new york area a couple of months ago. it's a great color!

I have the baggy GM and also the longer strap...it is a great casual bag and last summer I used it a fair amount...I haven't use it for a while:shame: Hmm maybe I need to go and find it and use it today:lol:

and in answer to the colors... fuschia and green are limited edition colors from spring. once it's sold out, it's sold out. i thankfully was able to get the last fuschia PM in the new york area a couple of months ago. it's a great color!

Oh no! I better make a decision fast if I want the green denim baggy PM. I hope the LV stores here still have it. I have never known about fuschia & green denim being a limited colour. Just found out from reading a tPF thread earlier. Thanks for letting me know, babyhart. :shame:

i love the denim line but i'm not buying it because it's made of fabric i think it won't last that long compared to the other LV line that are made from leather.

some of my Gucci bags are made of fabric and i don't like it when they start getting old. and it's kinda hard to clean, compared to the leather bags.

just a quick question, are there fake LV denim bags? i once saw a buyer on Ebay and she was selling the LV denim bags and it was so cheap. i'm not an expert on how to tell a fake from not (the reason why i buy from the LV store).

I have the Denim Baggy PM and I adore it! In fact, DH picked it out and bought it for me himself - if a man likes it, then that must mean something! :lol: :graucho:

i love the denim line but i'm not buying it because it's made of fabric i think it won't last that long compared to the other LV line that are made from leather.

some of my Gucci bags are made of fabric and i don't like it when they start getting old. and it's kinda hard to clean, compared to the leather bags.

just a quick question, are there fake LV denim bags? i once saw a buyer on Ebay and she was selling the LV denim bags and it was so cheap. i'm not an expert on how to tell a fake from not (the reason why i buy from the LV store).

Yes, tons of fake denim LVs out there... :cursing:

I have both the green Neo Speedy and the fuschia Baggy GM. I love love love them both!! I wanted to get the blue Neo Speedy, too, but opted for the new denim Cabas Ray coming out next week. When my SA told me that the green and fuschia colors were limited, I knew I had to get them since I've been wanting them for so long.

I really love the denim line!! It's such a classy, casual line.