Is LV denim bag worth buying?

wintermute

May 27, 2006
Which one would you rather have: denim baggy PM or Neo speedy?
The LV bags that I have so far are mono canvas, vernis, epi & mini mono. I'm not sure if the denim line is worth buying since you can only wear it casually.
Thanks in advance :flowers:

Which one would you rather have: denim baggy PM or Neo speedy?

I personally prefer other LV lines to denim but if I have to choose from these two, I'll take the neo speedy. :P

The LV bags that I have so far are mono canvas, vernis, epi & mini mono.
Well, I can see that the denim will definitely make your LV collection more well rounded since you already have bags from almost each LV line. :yes:

I'm not sure if the denim line is worth buying since you can't only wear it casually.
Why can't you wear it casually? :shrugs: I thought denim is for casual most of the time?

i like the denim line... but with the recent price increase, it's just not worth it to me. it's even more overpriced now!

i usually prefer shoulder bags, so i would get the denim baggy pm.

Is it true that the green & fuschia denim colour are only produced certain numbers and when they are sold out, you can't get it anymore? I'm thinking to get green denim baggy PM or green neo speedy (or neither if I don't think they are worth buying).

Well, being that my life is pretty casual, I love the denim line. I have a baggy PM, and totally love it! The neo speedy is nice too, I might get one someday, but I get more use out of it being a shoulder bag.