Is LV bags cheaper in Spain than France??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is LV bags cheaper in Spain than France??

Please advice.

2. no....in France they are the "cheapest"....but it's only from 5 to 20 euros more approximately.

3. ^^ about right...

I just got back from Madrid and just did the comparison between what I purchased with on line prices fr France.

Model Spain France

Speedy 30 EUR 510 EUR 495
    Verona PM 805 830
    Keepall 55 B 950 980

I got the VAT refund around 10.5 -11.5 %

(Plus I figured in Madrid, you can take the tram from the airport to the city for only EUR 5 both ways, that's a lot of savings) :biggrin:

My cousin who lives in Madrid told me that one time there was a promo of EUR39+taxes airfare to Paris and he paid EUR60 for the taxi to his hotel! Even with public transport was expensive, according to him. Of course, I still want to go and purchase one in Paris one of these days. ;)

4. Taxi are expensive in most of European countries where I've been if you compare to UK! I am from Italy and here they're really expensive!