Is LV about to release new Monogram Speedy and Neverfulls with black treated leather?

Elettra812

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone! I’m really curious about some rumours on the possibility that LV will finally release monogram Neverfull or Speedy with black treated leather as opposed to the classic vachetta.

I was wondering if any of you guys know anything about it. Any insight would be much appreciated. Should that be true, it would be super exciting!

Lv has been really into this monogram/black leather combination with his latest pieces, and also it has got many requests for world tour collection bags with the black leather but without any stickers added to them.

Maybe these are just my speculations but I’m dreaming of more carefree canvas pieces and I really love the monogram/black combo.

Thank you!

Reactions: epeLV
Hi everyone! I’m really curious about some rumours on the possibility that LV will finally release monogram Neverfull or Speedy with black treated leather as opposed to the classic vachetta.

I was wondering if any of you guys know anything about it. Any insight would be much appreciated. Should that be true, it would be super exciting!

Lv has been really into this monogram/black leather combination with his latest pieces, and also it has got many requests for world tour collection bags with the black leather but without any stickers added to them.

Maybe these are just my speculations but I’m dreaming of more carefree canvas pieces and I really love the monogram/black combo.

Thank you!
If you asked this question a couple of years ago, I would have said “absolutely not.” But today, everything is possible! I wouldn’t be surprised if it eventually happened.

Reactions: verytotes