Is Louis Vuitton your only bag?

What kind of bags do you purchase?

• Only Louis Vuitton

• Majority Louis Vuitton

• Majority other bags with some Louis Vuitton

• No Louis Vuitton but tons of other name brands

Results are only viewable after voting.
Louis is the majority in my collection and also my favorite because I think that they are more timeless so in terms of cost of the bag over years of use, I actually consider LV to be the most "value"
Plus they tend to resell pretty well.

I have two Chloe Paddys that I ADORE and an Isabella Fiore, a handful of Fendi and 2 Prada bags.
My Paddy's get a lot of use but Fendi and Pradas have sat untouched for awhile now.

I plan on adding a Balenciaga next only because nothing from the fall lines really seem to call to me.

My two favorites are overwhelmingly Louis Vuitton and Chanel but I also have Dior, D&B, Coach, Samantha Thavasa and Michael Kors.
I might add Gucci or Fendi in soon but every time I see one of those I like, I end up getting something LV instead.

I really only find LV appeals to me when it comes to bags, but I do like quirky designs for things like clutches or wallets - DKNY or Isabella Fiore in particular...but normally it's LV all the way for me!!!

Majority LV and few prada, gucci, 1 fendi...but about a year ago, I decided I will only buy LV...coz they never go out of fashion and they last really really long.:yes:

I have 3 LV and love them so much I can't carry any of my other bags (coach, d&b) UNLESS the weather is bad or I'm going somewhere that I would never take my lv, like smoky restaurant, ballgame, etc. I guess I see all my other bags as disposable!:lol: :lol:

I don't have a whole lot of bags, but most are LV
My Fendi Spy is also very near and dear to my heart. :heart:

My list is:

LV MC Speedy white
LV MC Speedy Black
LV Damier Speedy 30
LV Mono Speedy 25
(and for the heck of it)
LV MC Cosy Purse black
LV MC Berlingot white
LV Mono pochette cosmetique
PM Inclusion bracelet black
Inclusion ring black

(I'm a total Speedy freak!)

Fendi Spy in Cognac
Chloe Paddington in Mousse or Dove

I need to collect more LV!
As for LV that i've had and SOLD, now that's a different story! :crybaby:

That would be:

Mono Mini HL
Mono Card Holder
Mono Speedy 25 (yes, i had it before and sold her!)
Mono Speedy 35
Panda Pochette
Cerise Cles
Cherry Blossom Sac Retro
Damier Ribera MM
Mono Petit Noe
Cerise scarf
Mono PTI
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I wish i would have kept them all!