Is Louis Vuitton an "everybodys-bag"???

My LVs are everyday bags because I can carry them in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops or in a suit for work. That's the main reason I fell in love with LV!

Commonplace? Perhaps, but it's enough of a luxury 'staple' IMO to where it's going to look different on each person who wears it.

The highest I've paid for jeans has been 400$ USD.

that's ok! But have you seen a lot of other girls with the same Jeans for this price? I don't think so.;)
But when i wear a bag for 1000 or 1500 USD i hate it, when a lot of other people wear the same bag. I don't know, but i feel that this fact reduces the "personal importance" of my bag. I regret, that the Monogramm bags are so frequently to see, because i like the Monos very much.:yes:

I think I've seen more LV's in Hong Kong and Seoul in less than a month than I've ever seen in my whole entire life. Last week, I was shopping with my cousin and within less than 12 square feet there were at least 5 LV's. Two of them were mine and my cousin's. Keep in mind those girls could have more LV accessories in their bags also! (I had three more small LV items in mine and my cousin had one...so we easily exceeded 10+ LV items within 12 square feet)

IMO it doesn't matter that "everybody has it". As long as you love it, who cares if everybody owns bags from the same brand?

that's ok! But have you seen a lot of other girls with the same Jeans for this price? I don't think so.;)
But when i wear a bag for 1000 or 1500 USD i hate it, when a lot of other people wear the same bag. I don't know, but i feel that this fact reduces the "personal importance" of my bag. I regret, that the Monogramm bags are so frequently to see, because i like the Monos very much.:yes:

Yes, I have.

I live in a very high end area and expensive things are the norm here.