Is Louis Vuitton an "everybodys-bag"???

Wear what you want... i dont really know how you feel though. I live in the rural area, but the local town is full of poverty and all the LVs you see are 100% fake. I believe there are 4 people in my high school with coach and I am 90% positive i have the only real LVs I actually get " man, those Louis Vuittons are so expensive! $45 at the market" i usually just smile and walk away.

Hi atlantique, I'm Swiss too and I hear ya. Since our store opened, I see LVs everyday. Today I even saw the rivet mono bag on a lady who was basically in pajamas :confused1: But usually they are in the business district and real.
I am not at all a snob but lately I feel that LVs have become very common here. I want to express individuality with my bag and if I see three people with it in the same street I'm walking, I feel my accessory has become generic. I've bought LEs, that helped, I have never seen another cerises speedy for example. And I've been wearing my new Balenciagas, which I haven't seen here (except one fake at uni).
I now have an azur speedy and hope it will stay distinctive. If not, I might have to rethink the whole LV thing and maybe try going vintage or something.

Oh and I can recommend the roxbury, I have one in noisette and I haven't seen one of them here before, yayyyy

I never EVER see LV bags - I wish I would. I live about 30 minutes from the city and all I see are Vera Bradley and Coach. When I do see a LV I literally stop and look at it! I know I will never see my denim baggy on anyone else....not around here anyway.

buy a '07 Black City in GH..........

oh s*** I'm in the wrong forum!

heeheeeheeheeheehee~~ muahahahaha! I feel like a troll in LV now b/c of my recent purchases!

OOOOK- I believe that each LV is personal and personally yours! If you see others with the same bag you are carrying- give them a polite nod and smile or start a conversation on how fricken fantastic LV is!

heehee!

haha~ oh yeah- and I don't see LV anywhere in my small "village"- I must be OUTTA this world with my BV- I've gotten a lot of stares and smiles though~ so LV is not entirely heard of ON TOP OF THE WORLD!

Do you not wear jeans because it's "everybodys-pant"? I mean, who cares, really. I wouldn't let other people influence my bags, etc. buying decisions. If you want to carry a less common LV, go for lines/styles that are less common (onatah, epi, etc.).:idea:

Right on Sistah:tup:. I feel the same way. Heck, my DH told me that a client said that LV was the "Target" of handbags. I could care less what others think of my bags! I love Target and my LV's!

I do think that LV is one of those bags that does have a very universal appeal...and among the higher-end bags, they are reasonably priced...so it is fairly common here...but that is part of the reason I like them....its nice and yet not too posh, if you will.....

And like others have said, there are always LE and SO's to suit your needs if you want less common bags....